Roland Eco-UVS - 2 Magenta Ink Cartridge - 220ml
Specifically formulated for the VersaUV’s curing system, ECO-UV Ink is perfect for curing at all available print speeds, delivering high color density and wide gamut for exceptional images print after print. ECO-UV adheres to a wide range of coated and uncoated media, including foils, paper, clear films and vinyl for increased versatility. Instantly-drying and extremely flexible, ECO-UV ink produces graphics that can be stretched and applied around curved surfaces and edges without cracking. Clear coat gives an unprecedented high gloss finish on output and improves scratch and chemical resistance and outdoor durability.
New ECO-UV S Formulation!
With ECO-UV, users can choose from two different formulations. Original ECO-UV delivers outstanding performance for applications calling for CMYK, white and clear coat. If using CMYK and white ink only (CMYK + White + White), users can select either original ECO-UV or ECO-UV S for added flexibility. ECO-UV S stretches up to 220 percent with no signs of peeling and cracking, making it ideal for printing on shrink sleeves and shrink wraps, wrapping PET bottles, and for vacuum forming applications.
- Optimized for the VersaUV curing system for perfect curing at all print speeds
- Highly flexible, enabling stretching and application to curved surfaces without cracking
- Two formulations available:
- ECO-UV, offered in CMYK, White and Clear (all VersaUV models)
- New! ECO-UV S, offered in CMYK and White (LEJ-640 and LEC series only)
- Stretches up to 220 percent
- Superior scratch and alcohol resistance
- Compatibility with both coated and uncoated media
- Unique ink configuration for unmatched capability
- High-opacity white ink for printing rich, dense colors on clear material
- Clear coat for highlights, special effects, realistic textures and enhanced durability (ECO-UV formulation only)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including N-FORMYLDIMETHYLAMINE (DMF), TOLUENE, and METHYL ISOBUTYL KETONE(MIBK) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.